Your Mind, Body & Spirit
- Remember that your body believes what you tell it and it will act accordingly. Talk to your body (seriously!) and tell it want you want to occur and/or thank it for getting your attention. Be positive when talking to your body and be grateful for the messages it sends you.
- Daily Self-talk – Flood your mind with positive thoughts, peace, joy, happiness and comfort.
- Do your best to keep balance and harmony with all things.
- End the day with positive messages to yourself. If you have children, this is an excellent time to talk to them and give them positive messages to sleep with. Tell them that tomorrow will be a happy day, tell them how grateful you are, tell them the things you love about them, tell them that they are happy, healthy, strong, loving and whole. Say the same things to yourself too!
- When you can, get outside and enjoy the fresh air. If there is sun shining, make sure you enjoy it and soak up the vitamin D. Be out in nature as much as possible. Your body will thank you.
- Get some form of exercise, our bodies are not meant to be sedentary.
- Make sure to get plenty of rest. If you do get sick, honor your body by resting and sleeping as much as you need to.